Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week, they post a topic and you give your top ten. Fun right? It's a great way to meet new bloggers and discover some new books to add to your TBR list. Be sure to drop by their site to check it out!
Top Ten Books That Should Be In Your Beach Bag
I started off writing the reasons why I like each of these books, but then realized the reasons were the same for most of them - I like lighter books for summer, something that will make me laugh, but that has a good enough story to hold my interest and makes me feel satisfied at the end. All of these books did that. The ones that are linked lead to book reviews I've written.
1. Someone Like You by Sarah Dessen
2. Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants by Ann Brashares - all 4 of them
4. A Place Called Here by Cecelia Ahern
6. The Year of Living Famously by Laura Caldwell
7. The Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich
8. Garden Spells by Sarah Addison Allen
9. The Gallaghers of Ardmore trilogy (Jewels of the Sun, Tears of the Moon, Heart of the Sea) by Nora Roberts
10. The Girl Who Cased the Moon - Sarah Addison Allen
What are some of your favorite summer reads?