Monday, June 6, 2011

Summer Romance Reading Challenge 2011

Book Chick City is hosting yet another reading challenge - the 2011 Summer Romance Challenge.  I had contemplated joining her 100 books in a year challenge but by the time I found out about it, it was already a few months into the year and I'd gotten a slow start, so I decided maybe next year.  This one is definitely doable though!  All you have to do is read 8 (or more) romance novels between June 1st and September 30th, 2011.  Romance is one of my favorite genres but I've been reading so many other genres lately that this might actually be a challenge - I'm up for it though!

If you're interested in joining, pop on over to Book Chick City's blog - and even if you're not interested, pop over anyway, she's got a fantastic blog and there's always lots going on!

My Summer Romance Reads:
***Links lead to my reviews***
2.  The Violets of March by Sarah Jio (contemporary women's fiction/romance)
3.  A Soul Less Broken by Helen Laibach (contemporary women's fiction/romance)
4.  Immortal by Gillian Shields (young adult urban fantasy/romance)
5.  The Irish Princess by Karen Harper (historic romance)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love hearing what you have to say, and I appreciate every single comment. I hope to see you here again soon! ♥
~Marie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...