Thursday, July 14, 2011

Seeing U2 and making Lens of the Day on Squidoo

Hi everyone!  I'm back from Toronto and seeing U2, and still trying to get back into the swing of things.  I'm riding an emotional high, and hope I don't come down anytime soon!  I'm not going to go into great detail just yet because I need to run and catch a bus (lol) but we made it to 3rd row, almost right in front of Bono, and it was the best concert ever.  I'll be writing a review and posting pictures and videos soon.  Also, something that I was really excited about - I found out today that my article U2: In the Name of Love - One U2 Fan's Story, that I wrote several months ago, (well, actually several years ago, but just posted it several months ago), made Lens of the Day on Squidoo!  I'm so honoured - that's been a goal of mine since I started writing for Squidoo, and for it to be this particular article, especially 3 days after seeing U2, I'm speechless.  I hope you'll check it out, and also check back for my review!  Happy Thursday!

  

2 comments:

  1. Third row? That's impressive. Congratulations on your article making top spot.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love hearing what you have to say, and I appreciate every single comment. I hope to see you here again soon! ♥
~Marie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...