Thank you so much Melissa from Just One Opinion for nominating me for the Liebster Blog Award! The goal of the award is to spotlight up and coming bloggers with less than 200 followers.
This was such a wonderful surprise, let me tell you! After the week from hell last week and managing to get through my Grama's funeral yesterday, this made me feel really special. I've only known Melissa for a very short time in the blog world, but in that short time, she's been very sweet to me - you're awesome Melissa!
The rules of the award are:
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award to your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.
5. And most of all - have bloggity-blog fun!
I must say I'm thrilled to have a reason to spotlight these 5 wonderful bloggers! In no particular order, my choices are:
1. Molli at Once Upon a Prologue *This was a no-brainer for me; like Melissa, Molli has been wonderful to me in the time I've known her in the blogosphere. I always look forward to getting her comments, tweets, etc. It's amazing the impact someone you've only known a short time, don't know that well, and have never met can have on you!*
I hope that people will see this and rush over and discover what I already have - that you're all terrific people with kick-ass blogs!