Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The Ultimate Reviewer's Challenge!

The Ultimate Reviewer's Challenge is something I stumbled upon today - how timely!  It's hosted by Karen at For What It's Worth, Tiger from All Consuming Books and Lena from Addicted 2 Novels.  

For the month of August you can link your reviews on each of their blogs, and for every review you link, you'll be entered to win one of three prize packs.  Pretty cool, huh?  For my fellow Canadians and other people who don't live in the States, Karen's is the only one that's open internationally, so be sure to take that into account when signing up and entering your reviews.  For more details and to check out the wicked-awesome prize packs, head on over to the girls' blogs!  

This is when I wish I wasn't the world's slowest reader, so I could enter a ton of book reviews! LOL  Be sure to let me know if you're participating too so I can check out your blog and reviews. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love hearing what you have to say, and I appreciate every single comment. I hope to see you here again soon! ♥
~Marie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...