Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. It was created because of their love of lists and books, and since I love those things too, I thought it'd be a fun meme to participate in!
Top Ten Books I Feel As Though Everyone Has Read But Me
It seems like at least half the bloggers I come across have read these books. All of these are on my TBR list, I just haven’t gotten to them yet for one reason or another. I’m hoping to read quite a few of these next month for my 2011 Spooktacular October Paranormal Reading Challenge.
1. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
2. The Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead
3. The Night Huntress series by Jeaniene Frost
4. If I Stay and Where She Went by Gayle Forman
5. Die For Me by Amy Plum
6. The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare
7. The Morganville Vampire series by Rachel Caine
8. Delirium by Lauren Oliver
9. Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
10. The Help by Kathryn Stockett
Have you read any of these books? What are some of the books you feel as though everyone but you has read? If you participate in this meme, be sure to leave your link!