Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. It was created because of their love of lists and books, and since I love those things too, I thought it'd be a fun meme to participate in!
Top Ten Books I Want to Reread
I read most of these books awhile ago, but some of them are recent reads.
1. All of the Harry Potter books by JK Rowling. I've read 1-5 numerous times, 6 a couple of times, and 7 once. These are books I will continue to reread probably for the rest of my life.
2. The Chronicles of Narnia by CS Lewis. I read these books a few years back, loved them, and definitely need to read them again.
3. The Circle Trilogy by Nora Roberts (Morrigan's Cross, Dance of the Gods, Valley of Silence). Nora Roberts is one of my favorite authors and this trilogy was quite possibly what really got me hooked on paranormal books - there are witches, sorcerers, vampires, demon hunters - it's amazing.
4. The Sugar Queen by Sarah Addison Allen. One of my favorite books ever. EVER. I want to read this one again just for pure pleasure, but also so that I can review it now that I'm a book blogger. Hardly anyone I know has read this book, and I'd love to bring more attention to it.
5. Amy & Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson. I just finished reading this book a couple days ago, and already I want to reread it. I loved it so much, and for so many personal reasons, I haven't been able to write my review yet. I'm hoping to have it up by Thursday though.
6. U2: At the End of the World by Bill Flanagan. Ok, so if you've visited my blog before, chances are you know I'm U2 obsessed. This book is known among U2 fans as the U2 bible - an insider's view of the boys during the early 90s, the good, the bad and the ugly. I love this book and I've been saying for years I'm going to reread it, but haven't gotten around to it yet.
7. The Iron King by Julie Kagawa. I read this one just a few months ago and know that I'll definitely reread it at some point - probably once I've read the entire series, I'll go back and start again.
8. On Fortune's Wheel by Cynthia Voigt. I read this book in my early-to-mid-teens and remember loving it. I even own it, plus the first book in the series, Jackaroo, which I still haven't read. I didn't realize OFW was the second book in a series, but I've been saying for a long time that I'd read Jackaroo and then reread On Fortune's Wheel to see if I enjoy it as much as an adult.
9. PS I Love You by Cecelia Ahern. Well, basically anything by Cecelia Ahern because I love all her books, but PS I Love You is the first one that comes to mind, possibly because I love the movie so much (mmm, Gerard Butler).
10. The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants series by Ann Brashares. I really wanted to reread this series this summer and then read the new book, The Last Summer, but I ran out of time. I'm still planning to read it eventually and buy the last book so my collection is complete.
What are some of the books you want to reread? Have you read any of the books on my list? All comments are welcome, and I always try to visit back - if you participate in this meme, be sure to leave a link!