Friday, November 11, 2011

11/11/11 - What I'm Reading Week 1 + Weekly Recap

I'm not doing my regular Friday posts this week because I'm doing something different - a new feature called What I'm Reading.

But first, what's been going on this week at Ramblings of a Daydreamer:

Reviews: 

Features:

Other:
Blue Sky Days Excerpt #1 ~ First Kiss 
2012 Challenge Sign-Ups


 

Sweet Venom by Tera Lynn Childs {GoodReads || Amazon}
Flame of Surrender by Rhiannon Paille {GoodReads || Amazon}
Enthralled: Paranormal Diversions Anthology {GoodReads || Amazon}
The Spirit of Nora by Lyle Scott Lee {GoodReads || Amazon}
Cloyne Court by Dodie Katague {GoodReads || Amazon}



What I was doing at 11:11 on 11/11/11 - working of course! I'm still in final revisions of Blue Sky Days, and still hoping to be able to send out ARCs next week! :-D Here's me at the computer:




What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Ramblings of a Daydreamer! I love hearing what you have to say, and I appreciate every single comment. I hope to see you here again soon! ♥
~Marie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...