The Debut Author Challenge is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. This is the 3rd of many challenges I'm signing up for in 2012. Ever since I started book blogging in mid-2011, I've been looking forward to the 2012 DAC. There are so many fantastic YA books coming out in 2012 - I can't wait!
- To read & review a minimum of twelve young adult or middle grade debut novels between the dates of January 1, 2012 - January 31, 2013.*
RULES & GUIDELINES:
- You must have a Blog to post your reviews or be a member of Goodreads.
- Your blog must be written in English.
- Deadline to join is May 31, 2012.
- Must be a young adult or middle grade title.
- Must be the author’s YA or MG debut, released in 2012.
- If an author has a previous novel published for adults or children, they can still qualify for the challenge.
- If an author has a previous YA or MG title, they do not qualify for the challenge.
**Adding a little shameless self-promotion here: I'll be publishing my debut novel, Blue Sky Days, in January 2012. You can read more about it on GoodReads, or at my official author site Marie Landry, Author. I hope some of you will consider reading it as part of the challenge. :-)**