The 2012 Young Adult Reading Challenge is hosted by Jamie at The Eclectic Bookshelf. This is challenge #4 that I'm signing up for in 2012. I've become addicted to YA this year, so this challenge shouldn't be too difficult!
- Anyone can join.
- You don't need a blog to participate.
- Non-Bloggers: Post your list of books in the comment section of the wrap-up post on Jamie's blog.
- Audio, eBooks, paper, re-reads all count.
- No need to list your books in advance. You may select books as you go. Even if you list them now, you can change the list if needed.
Challenge runs January 1, 2012 - December 31, 2012.
There are four levels:
- The Mini YA Reading Challenge – Read 12 Young Adult novels.
- The "Fun Size" YA Reading Challenge – Read 20 Young Adult novels.
- The Jumbo Size YA Reading Challenge – Read 40 Young Adult novels.
- The Mega size YA Reading Challenge – Read 50+ Young Adult novels.
As of right now, I'm going to commit to the Jumbo Size YA Reading Challenge - 40 YA books in 2012. That's a lot, but since I'm aiming for 100 books overall in 2012, and I'm sure most of them will be YA anyway, I'm hoping this won't be too hard!