The Reading Romances Challenge 2012 is being hosted by Reading Romances. This is challenge #5 that I'm signing up for in 2012.
- The 2012 Reading Romances Challenge will run from Jan 1, 2012 – Dec 31, 2012.
- Anyone can join, you don’t need to be a blogger. Feel free to sign-up in the comments – you can post reviews to any book site (i.e. Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Smashwords, Goodreads, etc).
- I’ll post a list of romance sub-genres and a few cool themes for you to choose from each month (you can read all of them or just a couple).
- You can list your books before reading them or just put them in a wrap-up post. If you list them, don’t feel obligated to read them, changes are welcomed!
- When you sign up in the linky, put the direct link to your post about joining the Reading Romances Challenge.
- You don’t have to participate every month, but please try to!
- Sign-ups will be open until Dec 15, 2012, so feel free to join at any time throughout the year.
- I will never tell you to read one specific author, but I might suggest a few titles and authors to give you some ideas.
- You can read the same author more than once and the books can be old or new, but they must be read during the course of the challenge.
- Books used in this challenge may be used in other challenges.
- Books can be in any format – paper, audio, ebook.
- Post the button to post on your sidebar, this way others can find their way back to this post and join in the fun!
At the beginning of each month there will be a roundup post for you to add your reviews for that month. If you forget, feel free to add your reviews in the following month. There will also be random giveaways during the year for everyone who is actively participating on the challenge. There might be special giveaway by the end of the year for those who read all the topics during each month.
I'm a romance junkie, so I don't think this challenge should be too difficult!