Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. It was created because of their love of lists and books, and since I love those things too, I thought it'd be a fun meme to participate in!
Top Ten Books On My TBR List for Winter
I have so many books on my TBR list, it's not even funny. I have books I've won, books I've bought, books from the library, books I've been sent for review, and then all the other hundreds of books I want to read. This list is a combination of the above, in no particular order.
1. Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
2. The Faerie Ring by Kiki Hamilton
3. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
4. Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
5. Supernaturally by Kiersten White
6. Remembrance by Michelle Madow
7. All These Things I’ve Done by Gabrielle Zevin
8. Wander Dust by Michelle Warren
9. There You’ll Find Me by Jenny B Jones
10. The Near Witch by Victoria Schwab
What are some of the books on your winter TBR list?