Saturday, January 14, 2012

2012 Morganville Vampires Reading Challenge

The Morganville Vampires Reading Challenge is hosted by Ink and Paper

I've already signed up for an insane number of challenges for 2012, so I figured what's one more? I believe this is something like my 20th. Yes, I've lost my mind. 

I've been wanting to read the Morganville Vampire books for ages, so I figured this was a good excuse. I'm not going to be overly ambitious since I am participating in a ton of other challenges, so I'm just going to commit to the Sam Glass Level - Books 1-3. I'm hoping to read more, but I figure I can for sure do at least 3. 

If you'd like to sign up, follow the link above for full details!


1 comment:

  1. Oh I love these books! Honestly, so good. I think if you get a chance to check them out you'll be able to read most of them easily... you'll want to keep reading and reading. ;) And I speak from experience, since I read the first 10 books in about 7 days time, haha.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love hearing what you have to say, and I appreciate every single comment. I hope to see you here again soon! ♥
~Marie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...