Just now when I searched 'top 10 Tuesday' on my blog to copy my template, the first post that popped up was last fall's top 10 TBR - how weird! A year and a handful of days later, there are still some books from that list that I haven't read - oops! Here's what I hope to read this fall:
1. In Honor by Jessi Kirby - I was supposed to get an ARC of this one but it never came, so I was thrilled when I won a book of my choice last week, and finally picked this book. It should be here this week, and I can't wait to start it. I loved Jessi's Moonglass.
2. Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout - this is another book I won, and it should be here next week. I've heard nothing but good things about all of Jennifer's books, so I'm excited to finally see for myself what all the fuss is about.
3. Wake by Amanda Hocking - I've heard mixed things about this one; in fact, I don't think any of my blog friends have enjoyed it so far, but I like to make up my own mind about books.
4. Endlessly by Kiersten White - I read Paranormalcy and Supernaturally and loved them, so I can't wait to see how the trilogy ends, even though I'm sad this is the last book.
5. Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally - this is one I've been wanting to read for a really long time, and it was the first book I bought for my new ereader week before last.
6. Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins - this one is long overdue. I've owned it since just after it came out, and I loved Anna and the French Kiss, so I have no idea why I haven't read this one yet.
7. Changeling by Philippa Gregory - I've never read any of Phillipa's books, although I'd like to, so I was curious when I saw that she'd written a YA book. It hasn't had good reviews on GoodReads, but, again, I like to see for myself.
8. This Dark Endeavor by Kenneth Oppel - I won this one in July, and I keep hearing great things about it, and its sequel, Such Wicked Intent, which was just released last month.
9. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith - I bought this one with a gift certificate early this summer, and still haven't read it. I've heard amazing things, and since YA contemp is my favourite genre, I'm eager to read it.
10. Glass Houses by Rachel Caine - I signed up for a Morganville Vampire reading challenge at the beginning of the year, and still haven't read any of the series - oops again! I'm hoping to read several paranormal books in October for my Spooktacular Paranormal Reading Challenge, and this will be one of them.
Have you read any of these? What do you think I should start with? What books are on your fall tbr? Let me know in the comments, or leave a link to your Top Ten Tuesday post and I'll come visit you!