Saturday, December 29, 2012

Book Haul - Stacking the Shelves - Birthday Edition #2 + Christmas!




 
Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews

Bought:
The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han {GoodReads}
The Princess Bride by William Goldman {GoodReads}
The Vincent Brothers by Abbi Glines {GoodReads}
Darker Still by Leanna Rennee Hieber {GoodReads}

GIFTS:

U2: The Illustrated Biography by Martin Andersen {GoodReads}
Will & Kate: Fairy-Tale Romance by Alice Hudson {GoodReads}
Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini {GoodReads}
Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl {GoodReads}
Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier {GoodReads}
Signed Hemlock bookmark, bookplate, and stickers from Kathleen Peacock

FOR REVIEW:
Mind Games by Kiersten White {GoodReads}
Things I Can't Forget by Miranda Kenneally {GoodReads}

KINDLE/KOBO FREEBIES:

Witch Born by Amber Argyle {GoodReads}
Promise by Kristie Cook {GoodReads}

***Huge thank you to Kathleen Peacock, HarperTeen, Sourcebooks, NetGalley, Edelweiss, and my mum!***

What books did you get this week? Tell me in the comments below or post a link to your Stacking the Shelves/Book Haul/In My Mailbox/Showcase Sunday, etc. Happy reading, and Happy New Year! <3


12 comments:

  1. PRINCESS BRIDE. <3

    The next Miranda Kenneally book? Jealous! Oh man. This is a good haul. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, I have never read The Princess Bride. I adore the movie, but haven't gotten around to reading the book. I really should.

    I actually wasn't a huge fan of Starcrossed. It just wasn't for me.

    Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for Mind Games! I bought a copy of Beautiful Creatures a while back because I'm hoping to read it before the movie comes out. The trailer looks really good. :) I hope you enjoy all of your books!

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you got some great stuff. :) I got The Vincent Boys and The Vincent Brothers from my brother and his fiancee. Had the first for my Kindle but figured I might as well have the pair as physical copies.

    As for the movies, I want to see those too and am in the same situation. Maybe we can line something up if I can get a ride into the city from family. I can totally feel you about not caring for going alone.

    As for The Princess Bride, the movie is one of my favorites and I am sure the book is equally fabulous. (IT would have to be--can't have a good movie without good writing, and the script would need to go well with the book for it to have become so popular, I would guess.)

    Anyway, glad to see that the holidays have treated you well. I'm not *gone*; my hands are just finally on the mend and writing posts + writing fiction + life has been killing me so something had to give.

    Anyway, have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of goodies!! I've heard so many good things about the Vincent Boys and can't wait to read that series!! I hope you enjoy your books this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Summer I Turned Pretty was such a good book! I loved it :) I can't wait to read the second book :)

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/12/in-my-mailbox-e-book-edition.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!!! that is such an awesome haul! :P Have fun reading all of those!

    Here's mine if you'd like to have a look: http://thereadingdevil.blogspot.ca/2012/12/stacking-shelves-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an amazing Haul! I am so jealous that you got Mind Games and Things I can't Forget. I love Miranda Kennally's books. Lovely blog by the way. New Follower :)

    my Haul

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great haul. Seriously The Summer I turned Pretty Starcrossed, and Mind Games. Wow that's awesome.

    Also I bought Ruby Red and absolutely loved it. I hope you do too.

    Here's my post

    ~Danica Page
    Taking it One Page at a Time

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great week for you!
    I hope you enjoy reading Beautiful Creatures! And all the other books you got lol
    Here's my post this week
    http://iloveteenbooks.blogspot.com/2012/12/in-my-mailbox.html
    Greetings and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooooh PRINCESS BRIDE! Fave book/movie ever. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such an amazing haul! And so many books that I'd love to own like Starcrossed, Ruby, The Vincent Brothers, and Darker Still! I love the signed swag! I can't wait to read Mind Games. It sounds so good! Hope you enjoy all that you got! Happy New Year and happy reading!

    MaryAnn
    Chapter by Chapter

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love hearing what you have to say, and I appreciate every single comment. I hope to see you here again soon! ♥
~Marie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...