Monday, December 10, 2012

Finishing the Series Reading Challenge 2013


The Finishing the Series Reading Challenge is posted by Socrates' Book Reviews Blog. I'm horrible about starting series and then getting side-tracked and forgetting to go back and finish them, or even just continue with them. I had thought of starting a challenge of my own, but when I saw this one, I decided I'd save myself the work and just sign up!

You can read the guidelines and sign up here

I'm committing to Level 2 - complete 2 series. I'm not sure which series I'm going to finish, but some of the ones that come to mind include The Iron Fey series by Julie Kagawa (I've only read the first book, but I own all four), the Firelight trilogy by Sophie Jordan (I read the first), The Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead (read the first), The Morganville Vampire series by Rachel Caine (read the first)...I could go on and on. So I hope to finish at least two of these or possibly some of the other series I've started and not finished.

Are you as bad as I am about starting series and then forgetting about them?


3 comments:

  1. "Are you as bad as I am about starting series and then forgetting about them?"

    Yes. Very yes.

    I'm not going to sign up for one of these, but I am going to make a point to finish 3-4 series in 2013, plus read the second book in a couple other series that have more than 10 books each. Any of the series you're thinking about would be great to finish! <3 Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *sigh* Wish I could say no, but unfortunately - yes. I'm hoping to start a few new series in 2013 but I'm also going to be looking at my books more critically and asking myself if I REALLY want to consider the series, if I end up not liking the first book.

    VA though. VA is worth it, Marie. DEFINITELY worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm terrible at finishing series, which is why I started this challenge. I hope you have fun with it. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love hearing what you have to say, and I appreciate every single comment. I hope to see you here again soon! ♥
~Marie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...