Saturday, January 26, 2013

Book Haul/Stacking the Shelves ~ The Ebook Edition

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews

Hey guys! I haven’t done a book haul in two weeks and I was going to do a video for this weekend but I've been so busy I just didn't have time. I decided to showcase all the ebooks I’ve accumulated in the last two weeks and next week I’ll show you all the physical books I’ve gotten recently.

REVIEW BOOKS:
The Water Witch by Juliet Dark {GoodReads}
None of the Regular Rules by Erin Downing {GoodReads}
A Little Bit Cupid by Jennifer Shirk {GoodReads}
Entanglement by Dan Rix {GoodReads}

BOUGHT/FREEBIES:
Ruined by Paula Morris {GoodReads}
Crash by Nicole Williams {GoodReads}
Up in Flames by Nicole Williams {GoodReads}
 What I Didn’t Say by Keary Taylor {GoodReads}
Origins: The Fire (Mila 2.0 Book 0.5) by Debra Driza {GoodReads}
The Ice Captain’s Daughter by SG Rogers {GoodReads}

**Thank you to Ballantine Books, Erin Downing, Entangled Publishing, Dan Rix**

On a side note, for those of you who don’t already know I’ll be revealing the cover of my third novel, WAITING FOR THE STORM, on February 4th. If you’d like to help out with the reveal between the 4th and 6th, please email me at irishstar_83@hotmail.com and I’ll add your name to the list. It doesn’t matter how big or small your blog is, I’m grateful for anyone wanting to help out!

What books did you get this week? Tell me in the comments below or post a link to your Stacking the Shelves/Book Haul/In My Mailbox/Showcase Sunday, etc. Happy reading! <3 
 

9 comments:

  1. The Ice Captain's Daughter has such a pretty cover. You got some really excellent books. Crash has gotten a lot of mixed reviews, so interested to hear what you have to say about it.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed What I didn't say and hope you do too.
    Happy reading,
    Brandi @ Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just emailed you. I would love to do a post. Thanks for asking. I wish more people did.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What I Didn't Say!!! Oh, you will love it. It is just one of those amazing books that resonates with you and gets you thinking. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the cover of None of the Regular Rules. I've seen it around a lot, so it must be pretty good. Great haul this week. :D

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  6. E-book weeks are always good you don't have to worry about where the books will fit on your shelf! :)

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, nice stacking. The covers look amazing. I will be checking them out on goodreads.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am a new follower.
    Jessica @ FueledbyFiction

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Marie. I really want to read The Water Witch. I have Mila 2.0 for review, so I should read the novella too. Enjoy all of your awesome reads.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Ramblings of a Daydreamer! I love hearing what you have to say, and I appreciate every single comment. I hope to see you here again soon! ♥
~Marie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...