Sunday, October 6, 2013

2013 YA & MG Time Travel Reading Challenge

 
2013 YA & MG Time Travel Reading Challenge 
Hosted by Precious and Dianne


So I'm a little late to the game since it's already October, but I decided I'd join the YA + MG Time Travel Reading Challenge. My interest in all things time travel has quadrupled since starting Doctor Who in March, so now I'm seeking out books that offer up wibbly wobbly timey wimey goodness, and this challenge is perfect for that.

Since it's already October, I'm going to aim low and go with the Nostalgic Traveler level, which is 3 books. Here are some of the books I have to choose from:

Time Between Us by Tamara Ireland Stone
Time After Time by Tamara Ireland Stone
Ruby Red by Kirsten Gier
Tempest by Julie Cross
Timeless by Alexandra Monir
Hourglass by Myra McEntire
All Our Yesterdays by Christin Terrill
Dark Mirror by Mary Jo Putney

*I actually own all of these except for All Our Yesterdays

Are you participating in the Time Travel Reading Challenge? Do you have any YA time travel book recommendations for me?

2 comments:

  1. You're a Whovian now!!! Best show ever, right?! I've read Timeless and thought it was pretty good. If you haven't read them already, then I also highly recommend:

    When You Reach Me by Rebecca Stead

    and

    My Fair Godmother by Janette Rallison

    Good luck with your challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only read a few of those, and the others I cannot wait to check out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Ramblings of a Daydreamer! I love hearing what you have to say, and I appreciate every single comment. I hope to see you here again soon! ♥
~Marie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...