Thursday, January 2, 2014

2014 Review Pile Reading Challenge

The 2014 Review Pile Reading Challenge is hosted by Rachel @ Fiktshun and Reanna @ Phantasmic Reads. This challenge runs from January 1st - December 31st, 2014.

Even though I've promised myself I wouldn't request as many books or accept as many review requests this year, I still have a towering pile of review books from 2013 that need to be read, so this challenge is perfect for me. I'm determined to get through them all and then only accept/requests books I'm really interested in. 

I'm aiming for the Master level - 21-30 books. It's likely I'll bump that up later in the year, but I know I have at least 20 review books to get through, so it shouldn't be too hard! I'll be updating my progress regularly here

Want to learn more and possibly sign up? Click here!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Ramblings of a Daydreamer! I love hearing what you have to say, and I appreciate every single comment. I hope to see you here again soon! ♥
~Marie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...