If you haven't signed up for the 2014 Historic Fiction Reading Challenge, it's not too late. You can sign up here.
Happy June, historic fiction lovers! How are you doing with the Historic Fiction Reading Challenge so far? How about your other 2014 challenges?
If you'd like to check out fellow participants' reviews, you can see all the January reviews here, the February reviews here, the March reviews here, the April reviews here, and the May reviews here.
Here's a refresher of how this works:
- You read as many (or as few) historic fiction books as you want during the month of June
- Post your review on your blog (or GoodReads, Amazon, etc if you don't have a blog) between June 1st and 30th
- Post a direct link to your review in the Linky below
- If you didn't have a chance/forgot to link up your reviews from previous months, you can link them up in June. No double posting of reviews though please.
No giveaway again this month. Sorry guys! I honestly just can't afford it. If you'd like to be a sponsor (or know a blogger/author who might like to be a sponsor), please contact me. If you like winning stuff, stay tuned to the blog toward the end of the month because I'm going to have a huge sponsor-run giveaway for a ton of cash for the relaunch of my book Blue Sky Days. So far I have $60 worth of donations. If you'd like to learn more, please visit this page, and be sure to come back between the 27th and 30th to enter that giveaway!
- If you're on Twitter, you can use the hashtag #2014HFRC to update your progress or when you share your reviews. I'll randomly retweet tweets that use the hashtag.
- You don't have to post the challenge button on your sidebar, but if you'd like to, you can grab the code in my right sidebar.
- If you're interested in becoming a sponsor for the Historic Fiction Reading Challenge by donating books, ebooks, swag, gift cards, etc., please contact me at irishstar_83(at)hotmail(dot)com. If you're an author, I'll spotlight your book for the month and include your website, Twitter, Facebook, etc.; if you're a blogger, I'll spotlight your blog and other social media. All sponsors are listed on the 2014 Historic Fiction Reading Challenge page, which will stay up all year.