Friday, June 13, 2014

BOOKS ARE FOR FREAKS! Friday the 13th Ebook Sale!


Friday the 13th AND a full moon? What could be cooler? Well...how about a BOOK SALE?

Right now you can get three of my books for just .99, plus a ton of other books discounted or FREE over at the BOOKS ARE FOR FREAKS ebook sale. Grab the button below, grab your Kindle, and come on! You can enter to win a $65 Amazon gift card and other cool prizes, just for stopping by! I'll see you there!

Angela Kulig

~My sale books~
  

My books are normally $2.99 each, which means you can basically get all three for the price of one right now! Grab them on sale while you can, because by Monday they'll be back to their regular prices! ;-)

Be sure to check out all the sale books HERE. Among the many awesome books that are on sale, three of my friends are offering their books at discounted prices. Be sure to check out Being Human by Patricia Lynne, As You Turn Away by Molli Moran, and Not Until Tonight by Jessica Sankiewicz.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love hearing what you have to say, and I appreciate every single comment. I hope to see you here again soon! ♥
~Marie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...