Wednesday, November 5, 2014

A Little Link Soup!


Hi guys! 

I have a lot going on lately and I've been sharing a bunch of links here and on Twitter, so I thought I'd post them all in one place.  

Quick and dirty
For those of you who just want links and don't want to read everything (haha)

My 6th book, Take Them by Storm comes out on January 6th and I'm slowly working away at promoting it. The cover reveal is next Tuesday (November 11th) and the sign-ups went up yesterday. If you'd like to help with the cover reveal, Nereyda at YA Bound Book Tours is hosting it, and you can sign up here. I'm hoping to have a pre-order link to at least Amazon by the cover reveal date, and then Kobo and Barnes & Noble to follow soon after. YA Bound Book Tours will also be hosting a blitz the week of January 5th, so be sure to keep an eye out for sign-ups for that.

Speaking of blitzes, my friend Jessica Sankiewicz and I are hosting a blitz for my Christmas novella, The Most Wonderful Time of the Year. It will run from November 17th-19th. You can sign up for that here. If you'd like a free review copy, you can find information about that here


I have an amazing giveaway for a prize pack of goodies from Lilly Avalon to celebrate the release of her latest novella, More Than Words. You can enter to win that here (it's open internationally!).





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love hearing what you have to say, and I appreciate every single comment. I hope to see you here again soon! ♥
~Marie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...