How are we already halfway through August?? I had hoped to have at least four ARCs read by now, but I've only finished 2 and DNF'd another. It's been such a busy month, I haven't had as much time to read as I'd like, but hopefully I can pick up the pace a bit this week and knock out at least a couple more books.
What I've read so far:
- Every Word by Ellie Marney (ALL THE STARS. Review to be posted the first week of September)
- The Summer of Chasing Mermaids by Sarah Ockler (ALL THE STARS again. Review to be posted hopefully this coming week)
- From Italy With Love by Jules Wake (DNF. I have a love/hate relationship with chick lit. I love when it's funny but not when it's silly and the characters are just sort of...there.)
- Royalty, Rockstars, and Billionaires by Athena Wright
- Who Do You Love by Jennifer Weiner
- As You Breathe Again by Molli Moran
Feel free to leave a link to your goals or updates post(s) and I'll check them out! I'm also tweeting and posting on Instagram about my progress with the #ARCAugust hashtag, and trying to like/comment on as many posts as I can!