I'll be back this week with a review of Anne and Henry by Dawn Ius for Simon & Schuster Canada's blog tour and a Wanderlust Wednesday dedicated to Algonquin Park, where I spent the day yesterday with my bff.
For now, I have a few things to share with you.
- I'm almost done final revisions of Something in the Air, which means it's almost ARC time! The book will be up on NetGalley in the next couple weeks, so be sure to watch for that. If you're not on NetGalley, you can request an ARC directly from me here.
- Besides Something in the Air, I have something else releasing soon: a boxed set of the Angel Island series! I'd been toying with the idea for awhile, and a few author and reader friends suggested I compile the three books into one set, so I did. The set will be releasing October 19th, and I'm looking for bloggers to help promote it. If you're willing to post about it on your blog between October 19th and 23rd, you can sign up here.
- I've really been slacking on promotional things this year, so I'm getting into promo mode before the release of the Angel Island box set and Something in the Air. I'm resurrecting my newsletter, and I've created a group on Facebook called Marie's Sweeties, where readers can hang out, chat about books, life, movies, TV, music, or anything at all. I'll also occasionally post a few exclusive things in there (excerpts from books, projects I'm working on, special promos, giveaways, etc).
- When I released Waiting for the Storm I created the Angel Island Street Team. Clearly I wasn't thinking ahead, so I've created a new, general Street Team for people who'd like to help promote my books. Street Team members will get first dibs on ARCs, swag, mention in my books, plus my eternal gratitude in exchange for helping spread the word about my books, sales, promos, news, etc. If you'd like to be part of my Street Team, you can sign up here.
- I designed the cover of my friend/critique partner Lilly Avalon's upcoming NA book Can't Stay Away. It's such a gorgeous cover *she says modestly*. I've never wanted to keep a client's cover before, but I'd have kept this one for myself if I could have! FMR Book Studio is hosting the cover reveal, which will happen October 15th, and you can sign up here if you're interested.
I think that's it! Thank you in advance to anyone willing to sign up to help spread the word about my books. I hope to see a lot of you in my new Facebook group!