I'm also setting a few personal challenges for myself.
If you're interested, you can keep track of my progress on my 2016 Reading Challenges page.
The 2016 Contemporary Romance Reading Challenge is hosted by Jess at Gone With the Words and Danielle at Love First Page. The challenge runs from January 1st, 2016 - December 31st, 2016, and you can read any contemporary romance. I'm signing up for Home Run level, which is 16-20 books.
- Read at least 80 books
- FINALLY read Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
- FINALLY read The Princess Bride by William Goldman
- Read at least 5 historic fiction books
- Read at least 5 fantasy or science fiction books
- Read at least 3 paranormal books
- Read at least 2 books by authors I loved pre-blogging
- Read at least 10 books that have been sitting on my shelves for a year or more
So, those are the challenges I'm participating in next year, plus some personal challenges/goals. Are you doing any reading challenges in 2016? Have any personal goals? How did you do with your goals/challenges in 2015?