Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Favourite Contemporary YAs of 2015

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

I adore contemporary YA, and have read a ton this year. I'm actually kinda shocked I was able to narrow it down to 10 because I read so many great contemps this year. These were the 10 standouts to me, the ones I talk about and recommend the most. 

Every Breath and Every Word by Ellie Marney

The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord


Simon vs the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli

Every Last Word by Tamara Ireland Stone

The Boy Most Likely To by Huntley Fitzpatrick


Under the Lights by Dahlia Adler

I'll Meet You There by Heather Demetrios

After finishing this list, I realized I had a massive oversight: Dumplin' by Julie Murphy. I can't believe I forgot it! *hangs head in shame*

What were your favourite contemporary YAs of 2015? Or if you don't read contemporary, what were some of your favourites in general? Let's talk here or on Twitter! If you did TTT this week, be sure to leave a link to your post so I can visit in return. 
http://sweetmarie-83.blogspot.ca/p/about-me.html
http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4690637

3 comments:

  1. I'm DYING to read Every Last Word!
    Great List!

    My TTT! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love YA contemporary. I haven't read one single book on your list though. Need to remedy that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll Meet you there is one that is still on my TBR. Thanks for stopping by my TTT.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Ramblings of a Daydreamer! I love hearing what you have to say, and I appreciate every single comment. I hope to see you here again soon! ♥
~Marie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...