Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Wanderlust Wednesday: Just a Lil' Lost's Paris Month


For the last few years, my friend and fellow blogger Michele from Just a Lil' Lost has dedicated the month of April to all things Paris. I've followed along, enjoyed her posts, pictures, reviews, and guest features, and this year I get to be part of it! I'm so honoured to have had the opportunity to do a guest post for Paris Month this year.

http://www.justalillost.com
Michele's new banner for Paris Month - isn't it pretty?

I've been to Paris twice now, and since both visits were short I decided to share tips for a quick trip to Paris. There's so much to see and do in the City of Light, so if you're only going to be there for a few days, it's good to have a plan. Besides sharing my tips, I also shared a few pictures, plus a giveaway of an Eiffel Tower keychain I bought specially in Paris last June for one lucky person.

Check out my post: 3 Tips for 3 Days in Paris, and be sure to check out all of Michele's other amazing posts this month. 

Here are a couple of the pictures I included in my post, just to give you a sneak peek:



And this is the Eiffel Tower keychain (along with some cute Eiffel Tower stickers) I'm giving away at Michele's blog!


Be sure to check out my guest post, plus the rest of Michele's Paris Month posts!


Have you been following along with Michele's Paris Month? Do you have a favourite post? Have you visited Paris? What were some of your favourite things to see and do? If you haven't been to Paris, is it on your travel wishlist?
http://sweetmarie-83.blogspot.ca/p/about-me.html
http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4690637

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Ramblings of a Daydreamer! I love hearing what you have to say, and I appreciate every single comment. I hope to see you here again soon! ♥
~Marie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...