Sunday, May 1, 2016

Monthly Recap: April 2016


Happy May, lovelies! Can you believe we're 1/3 of the way through 2016 already?

Here's what my April looked like:

~Books I Read~
 Hot Dudes Reading
The One That Got Away by AJ Pine
Without Borders by Amanda Heger
Love & Gelato by Jenna Evans Welch
Wild Swans by Jessica Spotswood
The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson
Fly With Me by Chanel Cleeton
Wanderlost by Jen Malone
Ask Me How I Got Here by Christine Heppermann

~On the Blog~
  • I did a Top Ten Tuesday where I shared some of my favourite bookish people on Instagram
  • I helped reveal the cover for the Lurking in the Shadows paranormal/horror anthology
  • I participated in ARC April and did a wrap-up showcasing the nine books I read
 
~Real Life~

My mum's birthday was on the 21st. I had a little party for her with my niece and youngest nephew. We played games and had dinner and cake - it was a lot of fun!

My bff came for a visit for the first time this year. We talked for hours, watched Sherlock, and coloured.

One of my best childhood friends (who I hadn't seen in over a year) had a baby at the end of March, and we spent a couple days together after he was born. Baby K is so freaking cute! We spent a day at my place hanging out, and then the other day we ran some errands, then went for a walk by the water. The weather has been bizarre - in the high teens Celsius one week, then barely above zero the next...we even had snow this past week. Hopefully the weather will get more consistent in May and we can start going for regular walks.


 2016 Recaps So Far:

How was your April? Any highlights? What was the best book you read? Do you have a favourite blog post? Feel free to link me to it in the comments so I can check it out!
http://sweetmarie-83.blogspot.ca/p/about-me.html
http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4690637

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Ramblings of a Daydreamer! I love hearing what you have to say, and I appreciate every single comment. I hope to see you here again soon! ♥
~Marie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...