Saturday, June 18, 2016

Bookstagram Weekly Digest #3

Bookstagram Weekly Digest is a new feature here at Ramblings of a Daydreamer. Ever since my Instagram account morphed into a Bookstagram one a few months ago, I've wanted to do a weekly recap feature, and I decided it was finally time! Every Friday or Saturday I'll share the pictures I posted on Bookstagram the week before. I've seen a few other people posting weekly recaps, most recently Evie from Bookish Lifestyle, so be sure to check out her feature, too. If you'd like to follow me on Instagram and see my daily bookish pictures, I'm SweetMarie_83.

#SammyReadsJune16: Bookish Merch

#LilBookishJune: Book & Refreshing Drink
I was so excited to find Vanilla Coke the other day. It used to be really popular here, but they seemed to stop making it. I used to get some on the rare occasion I went to the States to shop and I found some in a Poundland store in London last year, but hadn't seen it here for ages. It's pretty expensive, which is probably a good thing because it'll prevent me from buying it often!

#LilBookishJune: Book & Favourite Mug
#FullyBookedJune16: Books Recommended to You

June 11th: A bit of London and Royal love for the Queen's official birthday and Trooping the Colours in London

Pride Month Rec: Simon vs the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli

#SammyReadsJune16: Black & White

#FullyBookedJune16Books I'd Recommend (The Splintered trilogy by AG Howard)
#SammyReadsJune16: Chapter 12

June 14th: Release day for Out on Good Behavior by Dahlia Adler + another pride month rec!

#LilBookishJune: Flag Day
Even though I'm Canadian, I decided to do the colours of the American flag since so many of my friends are American

June 16th: A year ago today I started my two-week adventure to London, Paris, and Rome. I've been posting travel pictures on my alternate account, @rambling_daydreamer, so be sure to check them out!

#SammyReadsJune16: Ditch That Jacket
#JuneFantasyChallenge: Lumos! Show off your favourite wand/candle

#LilBookishJune: Currently Reading
He + She by Michelle Warren
 

https://www.instagram.com/sweetmarie_83/


http://sweetmarie-83.blogspot.ca/p/about-me.html
http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4690637

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love hearing what you have to say, and I appreciate every single comment. I hope to see you here again soon! ♥
~Marie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...