Friday, June 24, 2016

Bookstagram Weekly Digest #4

Bookstagram Weekly Digest is a new feature here at Ramblings of a Daydreamer. Ever since my Instagram account morphed into a Bookstagram one a few months ago, I've wanted to do a weekly recap feature, and I decided it was finally time! Every Friday or Saturday I'll share the pictures I posted on Bookstagram the week before. I've seen a few other people posting weekly recaps, most recently Evie from Bookish Lifestyle, so be sure to check out her feature, too. If you'd like to follow me on Instagram and see my daily bookish pictures, I'm SweetMarie_83.










 



 






Every week I'll be featuring a favourite Bookstagrammer who I'd recommend to people who love looking at bookish pictures as much as I do!

This week's feature Bookstagrammer is mizgillianberry. I adore Gillian. I've known her since around the time she started blogging (be sure to check out her blog, Writer of Wrongs). She's HILARIOUS, super creative, and just a lovely person. Her Instagram feed is absolutely stunning. We love a lot of the same stuff, so I'm always drooling over not only her books, but her props as well. She also has a Society6 store; the Ravenclaw mug I use often as a prop is her design.

https://www.instagram.com/sweetmarie_83/


http://sweetmarie-83.blogspot.ca/p/about-me.html
http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4690637

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love hearing what you have to say, and I appreciate every single comment. I hope to see you here again soon! ♥
~Marie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...