~Check out my other favourite books of 2016!~
As I mentioned in my favourite YAs post, it was hard to narrow down my favourites from last year. I attempted to make a 'top 16 of 16' post, but I just couldn't do it. I read way too many great books last year! So I did a Fave 16 for YA and now a Fave 16 for NA and Adult.
My 16 Favourite New Adult and Adult Books of 2016
- Fly With Me and Into the Blue by Chanel Cleeton
- A Brit on the Side by Brenda St John Brown
- The One That Got Away, Six Month Rule, and Three Simple Words by AJ Pine
- Out of Frame and Overexposed by Megan Erickson
- The Architect of Song by AG Howard
- Without Borders by Amanda Heger
- The Turning Point by Marie Meyer
- One True Loves by Taylor Jenkins Reid
- A Place in the Sun by RS Grey
- The Hating Game by Sally Thorne
- The Rule Book by Jennifer Blackwood
- A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J Maas (I know this one is usually categorized as YA, but I consider it NA)
Did you read many New Adult or Adult books in 2016? Do you have any favourites? Have you read any of the books on my list?