Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
This week's Top Ten Tuesday is a freebie, so I decided to spotlight some of my favourite books that involve travel. Whether you're strictly an armchair traveler, or you're a real-life adventurer who's between trips, these books should satisfy your wanderlust...at least temporarily.😉
1. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins (Paris)
2. Every Word by Ellie Marney (Set in Australia, plus the main characters visit London)
3. London Belongs to Me by Jacquelyn Middleton (London - obviously - plus Manchester)
4. Wish You Were Italian by Kristin Rae (Italy)
5. Love & Gelato by Jenna Evans Welch (Italy)
6. A Place in the Sun by RS Grey (Italy)
7. Wanderlost by Jen Malone (Various countries in Europe, including Austria, Monaco, Italy, the Netherlands, and the Czech Republic)
8. Just One Year by Gayle Foreman (Various places in Europe, Asia, and North America, including Paris, Amsterdam, Mumbai, and Mexico)
9. The Conspiracy of Us by Maggie Hall (Paris and Istanbul)
10. This is a total cheat since it's 10 books in total, but I couldn't pick just one! If there's one series I wish more people knew about, it'd be the Passport to Peril series by Maddy Hunter. Each book is set in a different country/countries, and they're hilarious and clever, plus after almost a dozen books I've never guessed the killer.
- Alpine for You (Switzerland)
- Top o’ the Mournin’ (Ireland)
- Pasta Imperfect (Italy)
- Hula Done It (Hawaii)
- G’day to Die (Australia)
- Norway to Hide (Scandinavia)
- Dutch Me Deadly (Holland)
- Bonnie of Evidence (Scotland)
- Fleur de Lies (France)
- From Bad to Wurst (Germany)
If you're like me and have a wicked case of wanderlust, be sure to check out my Wanderlust tag!
Do you like to read books set in different countries? What are some of your favourites? Tell me in the comments, or if you did a TTT this week, leave me the link so I can check out your list!