Thursday, February 9, 2017

Bookish Merch Spotlight: NerdyGrlDesigns


Last year when I really got into bookstagram, I became obsessed with bookish merch. I found a couple Society6 shops I liked, as well as a few Etsy shops, and then I discovered NerdyGrlDesigns. I loved her adorable magnetic bookmarks and bought several. When Melisa had a rep search, I entered, never thinking I would actually get chosen. At the time I had less than 1,000 followers and a lot of the other entrants had thousands - some even tens of thousands - of followers. The moment I woke up and discovered I'd been chosen as one of Melisa's reps, I'm not going to lie, I cried. 2016 was so rotten in so many ways, plus I'd been working so hard at bookstagram and at times felt like I was getting nowhere. Being a rep for Melisa is such a pleasure and an honour. 

Melisa has added a ton of new things to her shop since I first discovered her, and has improved the quality of her bookmarks with higher grade materials - without raising her prices. Besides magnetic bookmarks, she offers stickers, as well as regular bookmarks. I love showing off her beautiful bookmarks and stickers regularly in my pictures. An added bonus to being a rep: I get my very own code to give people so they can get 10% off any purchase! Keep reading to get the code, plus learn about the sale Melisa currently has going on.


Some (not even all!) of the fandoms/sets Melisa currently offers:
  • Harry Potter
  • Gilmore Girls
  • Beauty and the Beast
  • Doctor Who
  • Disney Princesses
  • Game of Thrones
  • Alice in Wonderland
  • The Wizard of Oz
  • Lord of the Rings
  • Throne of Glass, Spring Court, and Night Court from Sarah J Maas's books
  • Moana
  • Alice in Wonderland
  • Peter Pan
  • Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
  • The 100
  • Stranger Things
  • The Walking Dead
  • Percy Jackson
  • Star Wars
  • Six of Crows

Want bookmarks and stickers of your own? From now until February 14th, you can use the code BEMINE15 to save 15% on any purchase over $10. After the 14th, you can use my code SWEETMARIE10 at checkout to save 10% on any order. Starting this month, you'll also get 1-2 free minis with each purchase. The minis are themed, and February's are adorable Valentine's themed ones that you won't want to miss!
http://sweetmarie-83.blogspot.ca/p/about-me.html
http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4690637

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures-- and that's so awesome you were chosen as a rep!! I don't really use bookmarks, but I like to buy them just to have hahaha. And I LOVE those Hocus Pocus ones :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love hearing what you have to say, and I appreciate every single comment. I hope to see you here again soon! ♥
~Marie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...