It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Book Date. The idea is to share what you've read lately, what you're currently reading, and what you plan to read next. I love seeing what other people are reading and then adding to my never-ending TBR, so I thought this would be a fun meme to participate in each week!
What I Finished Reading:
- Promises to Keep by Genevieve Graham ~ A fantastic Canadian historical fiction novel about the Acadian Expulsion in the 1700s
- Get it Together, Delilah! by Erin Gough ~ Really cute, funny, and honest LGBTQ coming-of-age/romance set in Australia
- The Upside of Unrequited by Becky Albertalli ~ This book is perfection. It's been a long time since I connected so strongly with a book. My review will be up tomorrow.
What I Plan to Read Next:
Recently on the Blog:
- I posted my monthly recap for March
- I posted reviews for A Brit Unexpected by Brenda St John Brown (5 stars) and Promises to Keep by Genevieve Graham (5 stars)
What have you been reading lately? Have you read any of the books I've been reading? I'll be doing the rounds of fellow It's Monday! What Are You Reading? participants, but in case I miss you, be sure to leave a link below so I can visit you! Also, if you did a general weekly recap, feel free to leave a link so I can check it out!