Hello and happy April, beautiful people! March was a quiet month on the blog because I was ridiculously busy with business stuff and real life, but I'm hoping to get back into the swing of things this month.
What I Read in March:
- Long Road Home by Marie Meyer
- Flying by the Seat of My Pants by Eliza Watson
- A Brit Unexpected by Brenda St John Brown
- Star-Crossed by Barbara Dee
- Learn a Word in 100 Words by Patricia Josephine
- Now You Can See by Jessica L Tate
- I did a February recap
- I participated in the cover reveal for Brenda St John Brown's A Brit Unexpected. This one comes out next week and I was lucky enough to read an ARC - it's so good. Be sure to add it to your TBR if you like romantic comedies!
- I reviewed Let it Shine by Alyssa Cole and gave it 5 stars
- I did a couple of It's Monday! What Are You Reading? posts: #6, #7
Follow me on Bookstagram
All the Rest:
- Part of what kept me so busy in March was launching a new business! Jessica Tate and I launched Sunrise Author Services on March 20th. If you're an author and you need a book cover or various graphics, and/or promotion and assistance, be sure to visit our site and check out our services!
- I'd hoped to see Beauty and the Beast last month, but I haven't made it yet. What I did get to see was a local production of Pride and Prejudice. I'd never been to our local playhouse, so it was interesting. I'm definitely more a musicals person, but it was enjoyable.
- My obsessions in March: Ed Sheeran's Divide (which I had on repeat for most of the month) and Supernatural (yes, still). I'm almost finished season 5 of Supernatural. I've decided when I'm done I'm going to start a rewatch of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. The 20th anniversary is this year (!!!) and since I've been seeing stuff about it everywhere, plus a friend of mine decided to start a rewatch, I've been itching to watch it again. Any Buffy fans around?
So, that was my month. How was yours? How many books did you read? Do you have a favourite? Do you have a blog post you wish got more attention in March? Feel free to leave a link in the comments. Also, if you did a wrap-up post, be sure to leave that link too so I can visit you!