Thursday, September 1, 2016

Summer Bookish Bingo + ARC August Wrapup

Happy September! Can you believe summer is pretty much over already? It went by so fast.

I did Bookish Bingo (hosted by Pretty Deadly Reviews) again for the summer season, and I kinda kicked ass! I'd hoped to fill the whole card and even had most of the books picked out I wanted to read, but I didn't manage to get that much read. I did, however, manage to get three complete lines - woot!


~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I also did ARC August last month (hosted by Read. Sleep. Repeat) and managed to get 8 ARCs read!

A Brit on the Side by Brenda St John Brown
Diplomatic Immunity by Brodi Ashton
Keeping Her Secret by Sarah Nicolas
Dreamology by Lucy Keating
As I Descended by Robin Talley
Conspiracy of Blood and Smoke by Anne Blankman
My Lady Jane by Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton, and Jodi Meadows
The Geek's Guide to Unrequited Love by Sarvenaz Tash

Did you do any challenges in August? How did you do?
http://sweetmarie-83.blogspot.ca/p/about-me.html
http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4690637

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a great August/summer! I like that you used the mini book covers on your bingo sheet :) I loved My Lady Jane and really want to read As I Descended and Georgia Peaches. I did both challenges too and had a super productive month, which is rare lately haha! Good luck if you do the Fall Bingo card, I think I'm going to.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Ramblings of a Daydreamer! I love hearing what you have to say, and I appreciate every single comment. I hope to see you here again soon! ♥
~Marie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...