Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Is it 2017 Yet?

 
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

Top Ten Books I'm Looking Forward To For The First Half Of 2017

When I first saw this topic, I was like 'hmm, I'm a bit out of the loop, I'm not really sure what's coming out next year' but then I got thinking about it and came up with ten easily! Most of these are YA, some of them are from favourite authors, some are debuts, and all of them sound amazing!
 
 The Last of August by Brittany Cavallaro ~ February 14th, 2017
RoseBlood by AG Howard ~ January 10th, 2017
The Upside of Unrequited by Becky Albertalli ~ April 11th, 2017
The Names They Gave Us by Emery Lord ~ May 16th, 2017

Always and Forever, Lara Jean by Jenny Han ~ April 4th, 2017
When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya Menon ~ May 30th, 2017
The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas ~ February 28th, 2017
The Education of Margot Sanchez by Lilliam Rivera ~ February 21st, 2017

On Broken Wings by Chanel Cleeton ~ January 3rd, 2017
Worth the Wait by AJ Pine ~ January 16th, 2017


What are some of your most anticipated releases from the first half of 2017? Are they from favourite authors? New-to-you authors? Are a lot of them debuts or continuations of series? If you did TTT this week, be sure to leave a link to your post so I can visit in return!
http://sweetmarie-83.blogspot.ca/p/about-me.html
http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4690637

3 comments:

  1. Lots of awesome books you got there! I hope you enjoy them all!

    Here’s my Top Ten Tuesday!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it selfish of me to list my own release as something I'm looking forward to in 2017? ;) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't added to my TBR just yet, but The Upside of Unrequited by Becky Albertalli has been a popular choice this week. Excited to see what everyone thinks of this one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Ramblings of a Daydreamer! I love hearing what you have to say, and I appreciate every single comment. I hope to see you here again soon! ♥
~Marie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...