Thursday, November 30, 2017

Bookstagram Challenge: #iamsweetDecember

Calling all bookstagrammers!

My friend Caryn and I are hosting our very first bookstgram challenge in December! We know people are busy in December, so we made the majority of the prompts 2-day prompts. You can use the prompt on either or both days, pick and choose which prompts you'd like to do, or join us for the whole month - whatever works for you! Caryn and I will be doing shout-outs every week with our favourite pictures from the hashtag.

We hope you'll join us next month for #iamsweetDecember!


December 1 ~ “He’s making a list and checking it twice” – December TBR
December 2-3 ~ “The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear” – Favourite Musical Character
December 4-5 ~ “Candles in the window, shadows painting the ceiling” – Bookish Candles
December 6-7 ~ “We’re a couple of misfits” – Favourite Sidekick Character
December 8-9 ~ “I’m dreaming of a white Christmas” – Book with Snow on the Cover
December 10-11 ~ “I want a hippopotamus for Christmas” – Favourite First-Person Narrative
December 12-13 ~ “Happy Hanukkah!” – Diverse Books
December 14-15 ~ “All I want for Christmas is you” – Favourite OTP
December 16-17 ~ “Happy Birthday Marie!” – Favourite Fandom
December 18-19 ~ “Visions of sugar plums danced in their heads” – Favourite Sugar Plum Character (Sweet Character)
December 20-21 ~ “Winter is here” – Story set in winter
December 22-23 ~ “It’s the most wonderful time of the year” – Favourite Holiday Book
December 24-25 ~ “Have yourself a Merry little Christmas” – Favourite Christmas Scene in a Book
December 26-27 ~ “You’re a mean one, Mr. Grinch” – Favourite Villain
December 28-29 ~ “These are a few of my favourite things” – Favourite Character and Favourite Chapter in your Favourite Book
December 30 ~ “I just like to smile. Smiling’s my favourite.” – Favourite Read of the Year
December 31 ~ “Auld Lang Syne” – December Wrap-up

Good luck everyone!





Follow Ramblings of a Daydreamer on Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Ramblings of a Daydreamer! I love hearing what you have to say, and I appreciate every single comment. I hope to see you here again soon! ♥
~Marie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...